question

andreas-siebenmorgen avatar image
andreas-siebenmorgen asked

Damaged Casing/Housing -> Spare Parts

Hi all,

I am looking for a source for housing parts.

I own an Easy Solar 48/3000/35 MPPT 150/35 (2x), where both side housing parts, protecting the two MPPTs, are badly damaged.

I already asked a local victron distributor, who told me that victron is not providing spare Parts for housings.

That was an unpleasant surprise, and I was not expecting that kind of answer.

Hopefully there is still a way to get those parts.

Any hint is welcome.

Best regards

Andreas

EasySolar All-in-One
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
David avatar image
David answered ·

I don't know this with any certainty, but this product might be an empty housing which you could utilize parts from?

Part #: DPMP482307010

Description: Dummy EasySolar-II 48/3000/35-32 MPPT 250/70 GX C

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

I like the initiative @Wildebus, but there are SIGNIFICANT differences between the physical case of EasySolar and EasySolar-II.

I do not think this substitution would be possible.

@Andreas Siebenmorgen, Sorry to say, I think your distributor is correct. It would be a significant operation to move the internals over, even if you could find a spare case, with no guarantee of success.

You could give it one last shot by sending a support request form and asking if the Victron repairs dept (who has access to spare parts) can confirm that this would not be possible - to http://professional.victronenergy.com/support/

0 Likes 0 ·
andreas-siebenmorgen avatar image andreas-siebenmorgen commented ·

Hi, the part number of my device is PMP483027010.

I added a description with a picture to my question to clarify the situation.

0 Likes 0 ·
andreas-siebenmorgen avatar image
andreas-siebenmorgen answered ·

To clarify what is damaged I add this picture.

The red marked parts are damaged.

It is quiete simple to remove the side cases, just 8 screws, and that’s it.

No internal electronics to swap.

There are just the two MPPT BlueSolar 150/35 hidden behind.

0e996ce1-7866-4644-ae6c-1d64b63a39ba.jpeg

2 |3000