question

davidro avatar image
davidro asked

grid code password VE configure

Hello, could you please send me grid code password. I tried to change to ESS and mistakenly choose germany grid and now can not change without password. Multiplus shows stone error and blinks. I could only do update of firmware to make it work. But there factory preset and no new setting works. Error show up again if I try to set new values.

Additionally i would glad if you let me know best way how to set up my easy solar which is newly connected to grid to prioritize solar energy. I do not have venus or GX panel. Just BMV batery monitor. Thank you for help. David

VEConfigure 3
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi and welcome!

Please contact your dealer for the password; how to set up the easysolar depends on the use case (grid connected; or offgrid; or backup) also in that case in most cases its best to contact a trained installer.

Or study the documentation; for grid connected I recommend to start with the ESS documentation.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

natiusj avatar image natiusj commented ·

Hi,

For me the previous installer is unreachable. I would like to disable grid feedback. The 10kVA Quattro unit was set to a UK code but we do not want to feed into the grid.

I hope you can assist.

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic