question

lambish avatar image
lambish asked

Overtension protection

Hi ! I want to know if the easysolar have an overtension protection from grid input ? (220V)

Thnak you

EasySolar All-in-One
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
JohnC avatar image
JohnC answered ·

The Easy has a Multiplus inverter/charger onboard, and the specs will be the same: https://www.victronenergy.com/upload/documents/Datasheet-MultiPlus-inverter-charger--800VA-5kVA-EN.pdf (187-265 Vac). That can be changed if it doesn't suit.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

lambish avatar image
lambish answered ·

I've seen this specification, but it's not say if it as an overtension protection, juste an operationnal range...

2 comments
2 |3000

What is the difference between an operating range and "overtension"?

0 Likes 0 ·
lambish avatar image lambish Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) ♦♦ commented ·

For me an operating range is range when operating is not damage the product and a overtension protection, cut off power in case of overtension. In france we put some componets like that in motorhome to prevent overtension risk in many country.

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic