question

vmmarwitz avatar image
vmmarwitz asked

Wrong idle AC current via VE.direct from Phoenix Inverter 12/800

I operate my Phoenix Inverter 12/800 together with a Blue Smart 100/20 and 2 parallel 100 Ah batteries via VE.direct with the open source solution "solaranzeige" on the Raspberry PI 3b+

I have the problem that the idle AC current is read with 400mA. After connecting a load e.g. pump or refrigerator the values of the AC current will go back to real values.

Since correct values are read out when the load is connected, I do not think it 's a problem of the "solaranzeige" solution.

Also I tried to read #VE_REG_AC_OUT_APPARENT_POWER but I got always a static vaule of Hex: 705220225

I hope I can get help from the community here.

Many thanks in advance.

And best regards from Germany

Volker

Phoenix InverterVE.Direct
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

philippe avatar image philippe commented ·

On my configuration with the multi compact C 12/800, I have even a negative +/- 100 mA on the AC out. Curious what it is. Noticed it since I play around with Grafana dashboard and so it is also reflected in the VRM.

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

Die Messelektronik ist einfach nicht darauf ausgelegt, so präzise zu sein um solche kleinen Werte korrekt auslesen zu können.

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

vmmarwitz avatar image vmmarwitz commented ·

Die Nennleistung liegt bei 800VA

400mA sind 92VA = 12% von der Nennleistung, das sind keine so kleine Werte.

Im übrigen bei angeschlossener Last von ca. 70VA wird der Wert mehr oder weniger genau gemessen, das spricht auch gegen eine generelle Ungenauigkeit.

Dann kommt ja noch der statische Wert von VE_REG_AC_OUT_APPARENT_POWER, der zudem nicht der Protokoll Spezifikation entspricht.

Ich bin für jeden weiteren Hinweis sehr dankbar

----------------

in english:

The nominal power is 800VA

400mA are 92VA = 12% of the nominal power, these are not such small values.

By the way, with a connected load of about 70VA the value is measured more or less exactly, this also speaks against a general inaccuracy.

Then there is the static value of VE_REG_AC_OUT_APPARENT_POWER, which does not correspond to the protocol specification.

Any further information is very welcome

Danke und Grüße

0 Likes 0 ·
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ♦ vmmarwitz commented ·

Ups, ich dachte die Rede war von der DC Seite. Auf der AC Seite ist das durchaus Recht hoch.

0 Likes 0 ·