question

Robin avatar image
Robin asked

how to read blue solar mppt error codes

Hi. How do i fined out what error code number i have? I have a bulk / absorption flashing lite. In victron tool kit it could be one of 3 options, grate news. so how do i actually fined out what the problem is? i have looked in victron connect but carnt fined anything. Do i have to pay another £90 pound on an mppt control unit? or worse a cerbo?

MPPT Controllerserror
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

If I found the correct error you have the "Internal Error" with #119, #116 or #21.

Did you tried the described solution for #119?

#116 and #21 can't be resolved and the device have to be replaced (warranty).

https://www.victronenergy.com/live/mppt-error-codes

The MPPT-control will not give you additional infos.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Robin avatar image
Robin answered ·

Hi. I shut it down and fired it back up. Second day now still working. I would like to know what corses the issue as well as be able to access proper data from the mppt controller itself, instead of having to pay for other monitoring equipment. The mppt control does mention about error codes? After buying the bmv which is a waste of space, not going down that root with the mppt control.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

MPPT Product Page

MPPT Error codes

MPPT 150/60 up to 250/70 Manual