question

tony-castagno avatar image
tony-castagno asked

NMEA 2000 SOC no longer showing on Maretron DSM 410 after Venus 2.60 firmware upgrade

Hello,

I just upgraded my Cerbo GX to 2.6 from 2.51 and am no longer getting the Battery SOC and Time Remaining displayed on my Maretron DSM 410.

If I revert back to 2.51 both values display correctly but if I promote to 2.6 I lose those values. Voltage and Current work in both scenarios. I looked through the settings on the Cerbo GX, but could not find specifically a setting that would affect this.

On the Maretron I am picking up "Any" device instance, I also tried to specify a specific battery monitor rather than "Any" on the Cerbo.

I have the Smart Shunt, and two Multiplus' in parallel. There is a BMS as well on 3 Victron Lithium SmartBatteries (300ah) for a total house bank of 1200ah.

It is definitely a change from the firmware as I can toggle between the firmware versions consistently to get it to work on 2.51 and not on 2.6. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Tony

Venus OSfirmware update
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
kris avatar image
kris answered ·

I checked, DSM 410 works fine shows all data Battery , GX updated to 2.6.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

tony-castagno avatar image tony-castagno commented ·

Thank you for checking Kris. We are using the DC - State of Charge and DC-Batter Time Remaining… Just upgraded again and lose those two settings... very frustrating. In the Maretron... are those the two settings for the "DC" you checked? I don't have a "Battery" option.

Thanks,

Tony

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic