question

Ross Mackintosh avatar image
Ross Mackintosh asked

Firstly please know that I am dumb when it comes to electrics. I have a 12/3000/120the low battery light comes on when I put on a nearly ant appliance even when the battery is showing 100% charged

BMV Battery Monitor
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
markus avatar image
markus answered ·

Hi and welcome here,

but maybe this is not the right place to get your problem solved, if you are not familiar with electrics.

.) wrong settings?

.) bad cabling?

.) broken battery?

.) faulty unit?

There are a lot of possibilities and diagnostics absolutely worth outsourcing to a trained installer, if you absolutely have no idea of electrics and where to start to search for the problem.

A high voltage AC inverter is absolutely not the right thing to start electrical training with...

To make it possible for us here to help, we need further details and some diagnostics from your side, eg. battery voltage and active settings of your setup.

Ask some experienced person to support you locally.

Regards,

Markus

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Phil Gavin avatar image
Phil Gavin answered ·

Was this a self-install?

Please supply a photo of the thickness of the cabling from the battery to the inverter and indicate the approximate length of this cabling.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic