question

Bill avatar image
Bill asked

Network Total Power field is way off. Worked correctly the other day.

Right now my three controllers power is adding up to about 700 watts if you view them individually. But the new network power field is very wrong today. I verified all three are networked with green checks. You can see in this screen shot that one panel is putting out 242 watts, but the network field is showing 64 watts total. One of my controllers was showing 64 watts, but the third was over 300w at the time. Total should have been close to 600 watts.

MPPT ControllersVictronConnect
1600188630615.png (69.3 KiB)
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Paul B avatar image Paul B commented ·

Check to make sure all units are on the latest firmware. then try deleting the BT network on all devices and then reset it up again. even de-power all the smartsolar devices and then reconnect them

anyway if this does not help then please post more pictures ie the firmware versions and product versions and the BT network setup on all units.

list all devices that are connected to the BT network
0 Likes 0 ·
dlcain avatar image dlcain commented ·

I'm having the same issue. Did resetting everything solve the problem? What causes it? Running 2 SmartSolar 100/50 and a SmartShunt. Total network power is only showing the power from one SmartSolar.

0 Likes 0 ·
0 Answers