question

jbt77 avatar image
jbt77 asked

Question about grid meter in a ESS configuration

Hello,

I have a question about how many ET112 i'll need in a hub 2 configuration.

All charges will be after the AC1out of the multiplus2 3000.

So i think i need only one ET112 for the AC Inverter (to measure PV production) also connected to AC1out right ?

Or i also need another ET112 on the grid to measure global consumption ?

Thanks for your advises.

Multiplus-IIEnergy Meter
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

I have not used a Hub 2 setup but the ET112 on the AC1out should work fine

presuming you also have a CCGX or a venus unit in they system to read the ET112

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

jbt77 avatar image
jbt77 answered ·

Actually i saw it's call ESS now, Hub2 is the old way.
Yes the Multiplus2 i wan't to buy is a GX version to the GX is already into the Multiplus2GX.

I saw on the ESS webinar that if all the loads are connected to AC1 out you can use the Multiplus2GX without any ET112.

I also wait for an answer from my dealer. I will update this post to confirm it's possible.

Thanks for you answer.

1 comment
2 |3000

Paul B avatar image Paul B commented ·

yes it will all work without the ET112.- but if you want to see what the solar is outputting all you will see is the NET figure geing supplied from the Multiplus if you wanted a separte solar figure you will need the ET112 and then it will show in a separate tile saying Solar input

0 Likes 0 ·