question

jorge-gonzalez avatar image
jorge-gonzalez asked

Smart solar MPPT 150/100 SNMP Monitoring

We have a project where the smart solar MPPT 150/100 devices, must be monitored by SNMP, please could You help me if we can apply with Victron products???

monitoring
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·

The MPPT devices themselves do not have ethernet network connectivity, s SNMP is not possible directly to those devices.

The GX devices are connected to the network over ethernet. SNMP is not supported here either, but it may be possible to enable it with root access to the underlying operating system (Venus OS). If the MPPT controllers would be connected to a GX device then maybe you could implement SNMP to interrogate the devices on the dbus.
You will be on your own to do this as SNMP is not suppoerted at all.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

jorge-gonzalez avatar image
jorge-gonzalez answered ·

Thanks so much, it means that we can interrogate the devices with the modbus from Venus GX. I downloaded the file"CCGX-Modbus-TCP-register-list-2.20", but it is corrupt. please could you tell me where we can get the modbus register file ??? if You have the file could you send me it please??

again thanks so much

Jorge Gonzalez Ruiz : jgonzalezr@icetel.cl

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic