question

Allan Yates avatar image
Allan Yates asked

CCGX log multiple additional voltage and current items?

I have a complete Victron battery monitoring/charging system on a sailing vessel. This all works great. One of the key reasons I standardised on Victron, was the logging ability of the CCGX; it far exceeded any other product. Especially the ability to perform offline logging for months, and then upload later to the VRM portal (which itself is really good for analysis).

I have a number of other voltages and currents that I would also like to log in the same fashion. I do that now with independent units from Madgetech. However, it would be much better to consolidate all those data points in the CCGX logging.

I know I can hook up to five BMV units to the CCGX, and those will all be logged. But they are real overkill, both from a cost perspective, panel real estate, and potential user confusion in the CCGX interface.

Are there any other options available that exist, or mechanisms that people have come up with?

Thanks,

Allan.

CCGX Color Controlmonitoring
ff.jpg (178.0 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi @Allan Yates,

As you are aware of the currently available solution from Victron (more BMV's ;), I will move this post to modifications.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

CCGX Product Manual

CCGX Product page

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic