question

freddyuk avatar image
freddyuk asked

CCGX menu button inoperative

Suddenly today the "menu" button does not work. Nothing changed or added it just stopped working so I have tile screen but no access to any settings at all.

CCGX Color Control
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
freddyuk avatar image
freddyuk answered ·

OK after trial and error as there is no answer in the manual that I could see - maybe it is there?

Press Menu and Pages buttons together to reboot the device. It now works again.

Hope this is helpful.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Thanks for reporting back.

I have also had a situation where the button was physically stuck down, and was released by loosening the screws slightly, and adjusting to release it, then tightening up again.

0 Likes 0 ·
paulcupine avatar image
paulcupine answered ·

I have been having the same problem with my Color GX recently. I will be clicking through the menus and randomly the menu button will stop working. This happens on remote console too, so it is not a problem of a physically stuck button. The other buttons continue to work. I have been power cycling the unit to recover from this situation, but now that I know about the two button salute I can use that.

2 |3000

Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

This issue will be solved in the next version of Venus OS.

In the mean time, a reboot is needed (disconnect power input for a second or two)

2 |3000

pracman avatar image
pracman answered ·

I had a issue with the button and remote access to menu not working. Powering down and restating fixed my problem. You might like to try that. Good luck

2 |3000