question

stoneybiker avatar image
stoneybiker asked

No AC out when no shore power

new installation, i havent touched defaults. I only have ac when connected to shore power. AC in to multiplus, ac 1 out to distribution panel. Everything functions when connected to shore power, batteries are maintained, ac and dc sides powered. disconnect shore power then only my dc side has power. I dont have an interface for the multiplus but just ordered BT dongle so i can check my settings.

multiplus 24/3000/70, Mppt 150/45, 24/12 converter, 6- 24v 50ah battleborns

ac out 2
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Kevin Windrem avatar image
Kevin Windrem answered ·

A couple of things to check:

Make sure you are connected to the AC OUT-1 terminals. AC OUT-2 is only active if the AC input is present.

Make sure the switch on the front of the multi Multi is in the ON position. AC output will disappear if the Multi is in Charger Only and the AC input disappears.

When AC input disappears, the Inverter On light on the front of the Multi should illuminate. If the Overload indicator lights, there's too much load on the Multi output.

Check also for a Low Battery condition. High load and battery cables that are too small could trigger an inverter shutdown.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

stoneybiker avatar image stoneybiker commented ·

I just double checked everything you suggested. I mustve had the remote off because its working now. Awesome thank you! I just need to get my pv array in order now.

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic