question

Robinson avatar image
Robinson asked

CCGX local display

Hi have CCGX with 3 MPPT, Quatro & BMV. All works. 38 PV units, wind & 1500A battery.

But how can I see kWh generated and consumed locally? Don't have suitable ethernet to use Remote VRM. So MPPT units have superb app on phone, CCGX has colour screen, so where is graph? Daily info etc.

USB Chip has no .csv file, just a tricky to access database, so I've no idea of total power consumption!

Sold CCGX as central data capture and display, not that I would need internet too

One option access Modbus data locally with another interface, seams alot of work & extra power consumption.

Lastly can CCGX interface to car charger port, decide when to optimse charging? Is that just relay output? This is huge market to charge vehicles from free solar, a good match with Electric motorcycle when sunshines!

Ta Joe

CCGX Color Control
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
raymond-nicolas avatar image
raymond-nicolas answered ·

Hi,

I'm Beginner on victron... :)

I won't be able to answer everything.

I just bought an easysolar All in One system. With a CCGX.

We lose a lot interest, in the capacity of the CCGX without internet connection

However it can set up a lot of things.

It shows me my productions and instant consumption offline and probably has to store everything in my case until the next internet connection.

But No recollection of seeing production graphs, consumption, displayed on the CCGX

Interesting to know if it can be programmed . I will follow this question;)

I've seen wonderful things done with GX, I have to dive into it to understand its limits.

A little blurry for now, how to start learning to use all this onboard power ?

What about using the victron connect app in Bluetooth if the Bmv is a smart type (with Bluetooth)?

I hope someone else can bring you more info on the possibilities In a context offline internet.

Regards

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Robinson avatar image
Robinson answered ·

I also hope for some discussions.

My Building is off grid, so use relay on one MPPT units, when batteties reach float to activate 'Lux' on GSHP to go for 65C, may not be most efficient COP, but otherwise power is not harvested. But can't monitor water temperature & record it, no interface

Would also like CCGX to know about power generation from wind turbine & hydro systems, but currently no low level current sensor?

Maybe answer is to write my own system, use Modbus to access CCGX. I do use laptop to view web page but is just duplicate of CCGX screen.

Joe.

2 |3000

Robinson avatar image
Robinson answered ·

Have dowload database viewer on Android to look at 'sqlite3' file. Can see a binary field, how do I read this?

IMEI=fc6947c52015&c=3&d=2&Pg=0&Tgs=0&Bg=0.0&Bc=0.0364084243774&Ti=900&Et=202006131045&To=0&t=900&Pb=0&Pc=0&gc=0&Gb=0&Tg=0&Gc=0&gb=0

Where is Victron app to access CCGX.

2 |3000