question

cagataysahinoglu avatar image
cagataysahinoglu asked

AC Output Issue

Hi,

I have a system consisting of 3 pieces of Multiplus5000VA. My system doesn't work properly. As in the photo below, AC loads are 9,1kW. And I have PV power 9,6kW at that time. But system still draws 988W from the grid. By the way grid set point 10W. What can I do? What is wrong? I don't know. Can you help me.

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
screenshot-2.jpg (57.6 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi @cagatay.sahinoglu

The ESS system is programmed to Scheduled Charge mode - during this time the battery will not discharge.

You will need to adjust this time window - or disable the scheduled charging to re-enable battery discharge - https://www.victronenergy.com/live/ess:design-installation-manual#gx_device_-_scheduled_charging

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

cagataysahinoglu avatar image cagataysahinoglu commented ·

It doesnt't change anything. What else can I do?

0 Likes 0 ·
1.jpg (57.1 KiB)
2.jpg (50.5 KiB)
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) ♦♦ cagataysahinoglu commented ·

You need to disable it, or change the duration to less than 9 hours after 11 am.

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic