question

cadoxa avatar image
cadoxa asked

Victron Quattro Aux ports not working

Hi,

I have a 123 Smart BMS connected to the Aux1 and Aux2 ports of my Quattro. I'm using the ESS assistant only to control the Charger. Problem is, even though the BMS is signaling the Quattro to stop charging it simply doesn't stop. It looks as if the Quattro is ignoring the commands on those doors ...

Anyone have a clue why this is happening ? I've contacted several Victron dealers in Portugal but they dont know jack shit about the products they're selling.

Thanks

Carlos

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter ChargerBMV Battery Monitor
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @Cadoxa

what BMS are you using?

can you show the assistant settings?

and a wiring diagram of how you've connected the bms to the quattro?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

cadoxa avatar image
cadoxa answered ·

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your answer. Find attached 6 screenshots of the assistant's configuration. I will follow the wiring diagram ... hold on ...

assistant-1.png (46.7 KiB)
assistant-1.png (46.7 KiB)
assistant-2.png (28.4 KiB)
assistant-3.png (45.0 KiB)
assistant-4.png (50.8 KiB)
assistant-5.png (57.0 KiB)
assistant-6.png (44.6 KiB)
2 |3000

cadoxa avatar image
cadoxa answered ·

The BMS is a 123 Smart BMS

https://123electric.de/gb/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwoub3BRC6ARIsABGhnyZ_NtcK5AgdhMbC6jmXSZkzewWUeDbnhXy1aUX4a195D0xmzYfQpVcaAkWiEALw_wcB

Charge relay is connected on Aux1 (pins 1 and 2) - Allowed to charge

Loads relay is connected to Aux2 (pins 1 and 2) - Allowed to discharge

Let me know if it helped ...

bms-1.png (1.7 MiB)
2 |3000