question

Christopher A avatar image
Christopher A asked

Cerbo not working or defective?

I Just installed a new Cerbo in my solar set up. Cerbo is version 2.5. I have 3 connections to it. Two MPPT Smart Solar Chargers (NEW) and a 712 Battery monitor. I do not have the touch screen.

I can log in via my Iphone and see the Cerbo in the list. I click it and it log into the device and I see the splash screen. When select the settings icon, it goes to a networking page only. I don't know if that is all there is.

I back out of settings and it appears you can swipe left to a new screen. The new screen is completely blank.

Does it appear I'm doing something wrong or the unit may be defective? There is no phone device user manual I can find anywhere. The online PDF manual appears to just show how to connect devices to the Cerbo. Is there a user manual somewhere?

Any help would be appreciated. I'm very literate at this, but at wits end trying to figure this out.

cerbo gx
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

Via Bluetooth you can only access the network settings. You have to connect via LAN or WiFi.

https://www.victronenergy.com/media/pg/Cerbo_GX/en/accessing-the-gx-device.html

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.