question

jaaksza avatar image
jaaksza asked

How to disable Disconnected devices on Cerbo GX device list - Temperature and tank sensors

How do I remove the unused or disconnected devices from my Remote Console device list.

There are four Fuel Tank numbered (1) to (4) which I do not use,

and four Battery Temp Sensors .

I have a Cerbo GX

Can these be removed from the list if not used?

Thanks

cerbo gx
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ยท

Hi @JaaksZA,

You can disable these by going to the bottom of the menu Settings -> I/O and then turning off Analog and Digital Inputs.

Then restarting your Cerbo GX - in the Settings -> General -> Reboot

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

jaaksza avatar image
jaaksza answered ยท

@Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager)

Thank you very much for the quick response. My console is looking much better now. I did spend some time trying to get this sorted out myself, but did not really find the information easily or at all. Good to know there is a useful forum for this! Will share my knowledge as much as I can

1 comment
2 |3000

Thanks @JaaksZA

You are right, it is a bit tricky to find. There are still some adjustments to be made to the default behaviour to make things the easiest for the most people out of the box.

0 Likes 0 ยท