question

badumi1 avatar image
badumi1 asked

Configure MPPT 150/100 and 150/35 in CCGX

I have these two MPPT connected into one CCGX and then into Multiplus 48/5000. Both shows charging voltage 52V in ccgx but each mppt is set up for different voltage due to batteries used in the system. 150/100 is set up for 53,2V (Pylontech) abd 150/35 is set up for 60 because of PB batteries. They both stop at 52V. Is there a setting how to change charging voltage that is shown in color control according to what is set up in each mppt? Thank you

MPPT ControllersCCGX Color Controltwo mppt
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·

The system really does not expect there to be two different batteries let alone two different types. The system as a whole is designed with one battery bank as it's energy storage mechanism.
The two MPPT's (and also the MultiPlus charger) are being treated as one and are being controlled by the Pylontech's SOC monitor built in to their system. So, the MPPT which is connected to the lead-acid battery is following what the Pylontech battery tells it to do.

I am not aware of any way to have a MPPT connected to be stand alone especially when BMS controlled Lithium batteries are installed. It is most unusual to have multiple battery banks on one system. They system as a whole has never been designed to cater for two completely separate battery banks.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

badumi1 avatar image
badumi1 answered ·

Thank you for your explanation. I have removed smaller MPPT from the CCGX but have still problem, why in color control, mppt, networked operation have charging value of 52.0V as settings in MPPT are 53.2 and 53.0V according to Pylontech battery set up. How can I change it? Thank you

2 |3000

Related Resources