question

n-dee avatar image
n-dee asked

Disable showing of "AC-Loads" in cerbo

Any possibility to disable ac-loads, as we want to have everything on critical-loads?

regards,

Andreas

cerbo gx
5 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

harold avatar image harold commented ·

Connect all AC loads to AC out2

0 Likes 0 ·
n-dee avatar image n-dee harold commented ·

Ah ok - so this will automatically disable the item on console?

0 Likes 0 ·
harold avatar image harold n-dee commented ·

I have both AC1 OUT and AC2 OUT connected, in the CCGX, all AC loads are displayed as one total

0 Likes 0 ·
n-dee avatar image n-dee harold commented ·

Even if all loads are connected to AC out2 the tab AC-Loads is shown in Console.

0 Likes 0 ·
harold avatar image harold n-dee commented ·

Yes, it is one total AC out

0 Likes 0 ·
3 Answers
n-dee avatar image
n-dee answered ·

For clearification: Thats what i want to "disable" like it can be done with the critical loads

ac-out.jpg (40.2 KiB)
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

daryl avatar image daryl commented ·

I would like to disable L1 & L2 inside that box, since there is _nothing_ on them, but for whatever reason Venus keeps showing load on them (rounding errors from PV/Grid/Consumption?)

0 Likes 0 ·
n-dee avatar image n-dee daryl commented ·

hehehe thats a cool idea :-)

Well mine (and the one of my colleague) does this as well.

0 Likes 0 ·
n-dee avatar image
n-dee answered ·

Finally, solution was to disable smartmeter (let multiplus do the measuring).
That's possible as everything is behind the multiplusses...

Btw. got rid of the grid-setpoint-lag with this :-)

2 |3000

Ingo avatar image
Ingo answered ·

Ok, I happen to see this post and did as @N-DEE suggested and disabled the Grid Meter. While I was at it I (1) changed the name and (2) the color of the OverviewHub.qml entry to the following and now it looks like what I think you wanted. I haven't spent time on this so with the next upgrade the change will be gone but it was something I toyed with just for fun.

1608046289391.png

1608046289391.png (31.3 KiB)
2 |3000