question

Alfredo Rojas avatar image
Alfredo Rojas asked

Is possible working with an Easy Solar 24/1600 40-16 230 Vac in 3- Phase?

Hello people, is my first Question in the communityy ;)

I have a inquiry about the capabitily that operaton of the 3 Easy Solar 24/1600 40-16, 230 Vac. We will deloveped an proyect of investigation with an university of the south of Chile.
According to the manual it could, but we have known that it might not be possible.
Someone tried? or did it?

Thanks

Alf

EasySolar All-in-One
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ยท

I never done this but I can't imagine why it should not working.
It is just a normal MultiPlus/EasyPlus 1600 combined with a MPPT 100/50 in one case.
All MultiPlus' , even the smallest 500VA models, can be configured to parallel/3-phase systems.

The only "problem" I see are the breakers inside the Easy because they are 2-pole and disconnecting L+N.
If you want to use 3-phase loads, this can become a Problem and you maybe have to change these breakers.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

jacobjned avatar image jacobjned commented ยท

I feel it is definitely possible. At our office, and the system has been working well with our customer, since last year.. We used a 5KVA Easy Solar 48V and did a parallel setup with a MultiPlus 5kVA 48V. So I'm sure it should work for a 3 Phase setup. Also do check your firmware of your Inverter. It should be the the same as the other inverters you wish to connect in 3 Phase, if not, update all of them to same firmware.

0 Likes 0 ยท