question

jit avatar image
jit asked

Multiplus and his function states

Hi all,

I would like to know behavior of Multiplus unit 24/1600-40, when I'm going to change Multi's state by SW & Modbus ("On", "Inverter only" / "Charger only".

Presumption: There is another, smaller one, inverter connected to Multi's AC input, they both use the same battery. No grid code entered to Multi, UPS function of Multi is off, Venus GX or similar.

1. What is power consumption of Multi, when the Multi is switched by SW to "Charger only" state (power limit of Ac input is set to 0A = Multi works as pass-through device = no charging of battery, AC input feeds load)

2. Can I use Power Assist function for this setup (state "On")? Could it be harmful for smaller inverter when Multi will stop assistance due to small load? P.S.: I know about “Minimum shore current limit” of above mentioned Multi.

3. Is there any output power interrupt, when I'll do SW change of Multi's state in any possible way (Inverter only > Charger only, Charger only > Inverter only, On > Charger only, On > Inverter only, ...)

4. Is there necessary to set something else?

Thanks in advance for valuable feedback J

Jiri

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter ChargerVenus OS
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
jit avatar image
jit answered ·

Hi all,

no experience / idea from any user?

BR

Jiri

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Hi @JiT

It might help if you draw a simple diagram of what you are working with.

and in 'charger only' state, the unit works as normal when AC-input is available, but turns off when ac-input is not available.

0 Likes 0 ·