question

solarbatteryuser avatar image
solarbatteryuser asked

What Lithium Battery Charger is compatible with Pylontech US2000 Plus Battery

Hi,

I am wondering if someone could recommend what type of battery charger is compatible with a 'PylonTech US2000 Plus' Lithium-Ion Phosphate Battery.

My system is:-

1. A single PylonTech US2000 Plus Battery

connected to:-

2. Sofar Solar Controller.

3. Sofar Solar PV-Grid Connected Inverter (Model ME 3000SP).

4. 10 Q.PEAK Duo Blk-G6 Solar Panels.

The problem that I have is that the power in my house was cut, then the batteries state of charge dropped so low, that the Controller would not restart when I tried to reset the system, because the Controller needs some DC power from the battery to restart.

The SOC on the battery is now probably 0%, because none of the LEDs light up on the battery.

I have tried to talk to the installer, but I think they have furloughed all of their staff because nobody is answering the phones, because of the current COVID-19 pandemic.

I know that when the engineer came out the last time this happened, he put some charge into the battery with a battery charger. So to recharge a battery is no beyond my skills, but I just need to find out what type of battery charger I should use to recharge this type of battery?

Thanks very much if you can help.

Clive

battery chargingPylontech
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers