question

iceman24 avatar image
iceman24 asked

3 phase Multiplus 24V/3000/70-16 problem with ignore AC

Hi,

I have 3 Multiplus 24V/3000/70-16 configured as 3 Phase System, all are switched in a group. Firmware Version is 2612430 on all 3 ones.

I tried VS and the assistent to do not ignore AC input when the loads are higher than 2400W for 5 seconds. This works only for L1. When the loads are higher than 2400W on L2 or L3 the system does not switch to AC input. I tried now for 2 days, an i can´t figure it out. Maybe i am to stupid :-(.

Can somebody help me.

Tank you very much

Assistantsvirtual switch
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @Iceman24

As you've noticed, every phase does it's own measuring, so if you want to do this in the Multi's, you'll need to program an assistant in every unit to switch a relay, than parallel these relays into an input in the master, and us this input as a trigger to (not) ignore AC-in.

Please beware that connecting to grid can take a while due to the units having to synchronize with grid voltage + frequency.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

iceman24 avatar image iceman24 commented ·

Hello,

thanks in advance. If I understand it correctly, I can program the AC2 out with Assistant on Inverter 2 and 3.

My question then is which input do I use on the master?

Many thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
iceman24 avatar image
iceman24 answered ·

Hello,

thanks in advance. If I understand it correctly, I can program the AC2 out with Assistant on Inverter 2 and 3.

My question then is which input do I use on the master?

Many thanks

2 |3000

redsam avatar image
redsam answered ·

hello

can someone do a tutorial how to do this

• you'll need to program an assistant in every unit to switch a relay, than parallel these relays into an input in the master, and us this input as a trigger to (not) ignore AC-in.

Thank you

2 |3000

Related Resources