question

kami avatar image
kami asked

Zero Feed in for Fronius with rasperry without ESS

Hi,

i want to install a Photovoltaic System in Zero-Feed Mode and Fronius symo 8.2-3-M.

I want first only run the System without a ESS but with the opinion to add it later. Is it possible to run the System at the rasperry without a Multiplus first?

Thanks a lot

Kami

Raspberry Pi
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Keith Arnold avatar image Keith Arnold commented ·

Hi. I'd like to read the CCGX's Fronius Zero Feed-in Power Limit value to my Raspberry Pi. Anyone know what the Modbus address is? and is it on Device 21 or Device 100?

0 Likes 0 ·
3 Answers
Riaan Barkhuizen avatar image
Riaan Barkhuizen answered ·

Hi @kami

If you are a programming NINJA then you can write a script to do a type of zero export. But only if you are a NINJA.

Best is to make use of the Victron GX device.with the correct settings on all devices.

Best regards

Riaan

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

kami avatar image
kami answered ·

ok, lets try another time:

is the venus Software able to set the Fronius to the Zero-feed-in mode without an multi-ess-device?

thanks!

Kami

2 |3000

smueff1970 avatar image
smueff1970 answered ·

Hi @all,

have everyone an answer if zero feed in with fronius works without ESS ?

Thanks

Thomas

2 |3000