question

Robert M.O. Seidel avatar image
Robert M.O. Seidel asked

On a boat I have an island system with shore connection and a multiplus and one MPPT. How can I transfer my excess energy from the panels to another boat when my batteries are full?

powerassist
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Robert M.O. Seidel avatar image Robert M.O. Seidel commented ·

The idea would be to transfer the energy to 230V. Like a ToGrid conection.

0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @Ship Tyr

You could plug in another boat on your inverter output.
If you connect it to AC output-2 and program that output to only turn on above x% SOC, you can automatically stop feeding when the battery is below x%

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Robert M.O. Seidel avatar image
Robert M.O. Seidel answered ·

@Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) But, the output2 only works if I am connected to the shore power. or can I activate it in island operation?

3 comments
2 |3000

Robert M.O. Seidel avatar image Robert M.O. Seidel Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ commented ·

I really can't make sense of it. I can't figure it out. I am not stupid but it is too complex. Are you ready to have a little meeting with Teamviever someday? That would certainly help me a lot.

0 Likes 0 ·
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ Robert M.O. Seidel commented ·

I'm not going to do that, that wouldn't be helpful for other users also.

But I'll help you here.

Please tell us first what your system consists of (batteries, all components, etc.)

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic