question

terryj avatar image
terryj asked

Products and configuration to support both 110V/220V outputs using single lithium battery bank

I'm the planning phase of purchasing a new 5th wheel and equipping it for boondocking on a regular basis. The manufacturer I'm looking at purchasing just released an option for using a residential LG mini split HVAC system, but this systems needs 220V power. The rest of the coach would use 110V power. Is there a Victron product / configuration that would provide both a 110V and 220V outputs yet inverting from a single Lithium battery bank that could be charged via shore power and/or a generator? Thanks in advance for the assistance.

installation
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
jaywolfe avatar image
jaywolfe answered ·

You can use a victron multi plus or quattro 120v with 2 ac outputs. For the inverting

Feed one the outputs through a victron autotransformer to step up to the higher voltage..

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

terryj avatar image
terryj answered ·

Thanks for the suggestion Jay - just what I was looking for! I've not seen this type of product offered by other invterter companies.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic