question

dee-ess avatar image
dee-ess asked

Multiplus II and Fronius Symo 10.3 - Modbus Questions.

I am designing a 10 kW PV no break supply system including 3 x MP II's (ESS AC PV on ACout 1), whereby I will have extra PV available at times. I have the availability to thermally bank any excess, when certain conditions are met, through my home automation system.

I have looked at the MODBUS map but cannot determine which of the fields will give me total PV output from the Fronius.

Any help on which fields I require to initiate a control command when PV output is greater than total load requirements, would be greatly appreciated.

Multiplus-IIModbus TCPFronius
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
ehsab avatar image
ehsab answered ·

1phase (and MPs in parallel) or 3phase?

If 3phase how will you adhere to the 1:1 rule?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

dee-ess avatar image
dee-ess answered ·

3 Phase system. 3 Multiplus II 48/5000/70-50 in parallel (15kVA), 10kWP PV. Each of the Inverter phases connected to each of the MP's ACout's.

2 |3000

dee-ess avatar image
dee-ess answered ·

Has anyone got an answer to my question?

2 |3000