question

vladi avatar image
vladi asked

Why can’t I see the 1.47 MPPT firmware update in the VictronConnect 5.19

hi,

just updatet victron connect to 5.19 and wondering why my mppt 100/50 firmware is not as well updated

currently i have 1.46 firmware and when i chose firmware update on connect 5.19 it says that i am up to date

however i can see online that there is 1.47 firmware for mppt 100/50

could someone please help

thank you

vladi

MPPT Controllersfirmware update
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Justin Cook avatar image
Justin Cook answered ·

@vladi and @ThomasSolar, MPPT FW version 1.47 is currently only available through VRM update or manual load-in; this is deliberate, not an error within the VC application. When FW version 1.47 is approved for general release and included within VictronConnect, there will be an announcement from Victron that both announces the release as well as outlines the added features contained within it.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

vladi avatar image vladi commented ·

any idea when will this happen and what would be improved?

does one info page exists, about development?

like for VC https://www.victronenergy.com/live/victronconnect:beta

thank you fo your answer

0 Likes 0 ·
thomassolar avatar image
thomassolar answered ·

I have experienced the same. I had to download FW v1.47 and install it «manually». Even if 1.47 wad released months ago, it has not been installed automaticly just by updating Victron Connect.

2 |3000

the-viking avatar image
the-viking answered ·

I have the 150/100rev2 charge controller and also updated to V1.47 through VRM. But now when you look at the CCGX, the Solar PV yield rises and the drops to 0W and goes through this cycle constantly. I need to roll it back to the previous v1.46.

2 |3000

Related Resources

MPPT Product Page

MPPT Error codes

MPPT 150/60 up to 250/70 Manual

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic