question

sv-cipher avatar image
sv-cipher asked

Cerbo US Availability

Just heard from my distributor the Cerbo wont be available in the US until June! Fingers crossed production ramps up.

cerbo gx
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Ask your supplier to place an order for their stock now. That will be the fastest way.

There is still unallocated stock available before June. The next production run is already being allocated to those that place orders now.

It will take some time for normal, reliable, local warehouse stock to be available at time of order.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

sv-cipher avatar image sv-cipher commented ·

They placed an order but didnt get a possible ship date. I was hoping to have one before May to launch the boat.

0 Likes 0 ·
anthem avatar image
anthem answered ·

you can get one if you want it bad enough. Vendors have been getting them in all over the world. But you will have to put an order in for them to get it. I'm sure its back ordered and some are ordering for customers and some are ordering for stock. but I ordered mine about 2 weeks and got it in yesterday.

2 |3000