question

enrique-marquez avatar image
enrique-marquez asked

Solar charger mppt in MFD

It's possible to monitor a mppt solar charger in the MFD integration ? How activate the visible mode ?

Venus OS
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Provided the MPPT is connected to your Venus, it will show up automatically on your MFD app.
You can try that remotely by connecting to your Venus through a web browser. Something like:
<local_IP_of_your_venus_device>/app

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

enrique-marquez avatar image
enrique-marquez answered ·

Hi @Stefanie, I'm working with a Venus OS 2.42 and the MFD menu not appears. I was thinking that not to be possible see in the app. I was be wrong, thank you.

2 comments
2 |3000

There should be a menu item in your Venus under System Setup, where you can configure devices with name and if they shall show up on your MFD (always provided your MFD supports the Victron App)
Should look like this:

Another good source is the NMEA 2000 & MFD integration guide

0 Likes 0 ·
enrique-marquez avatar image enrique-marquez Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ commented ·

In this menu no apears nothing mmpt, I do the test and I connected only one mppt to venus. I think that the system adds the value of all mppt connected in one value of amps and watts, the monitors bmv or quattro I sure that exist the possibility of activate the visibility

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources