question

patrickh avatar image
patrickh asked

15Kva Quattro not able to change settings

Hi Guys.

After doing settings on the Quattro, there was an software update in VE Config, after that I am unable to change Voltage settings in the Quattro via VE Config, I can get into the setting but it wont accept any changes I want to make.

Do I need to reset to factory settings and reload firmware via VEFlash?

Need help here

Thanks Guys

VEConfigure 3
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Murray van Graan avatar image Murray van Graan commented ·

Hi @PatrickH. Can you not connect from veconfig at all, or does it not want to send settings? Does it generate some sort of error? You could reset to factory settings using vebus quick configure, and try again

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
patrickh avatar image
patrickh answered ·

Hi Murry, Thanks for your feedback.

I can connect via VE Config, I can even click on the setting box, but when I want to enter a new value in voltage setting, I can see my curser in the box but it doesn't register any values I try type.

To set back to factory setting, do I go to "Defaults" and then click on "Set all setting to default"?

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Murray van Graan avatar image Murray van Graan commented ·

Hi @PatrickH. You can do a reset from veconfig, or by writing firmware from ve.flash. From your description, it sounds like a problem on the pc side, have you tried a different computer to eliminate that possibility?

0 Likes 0 ·