question

Dave avatar image
Dave asked

Data Anomaly In VRM direct access to BMV

I have noticed an implausible data parameter when I connect to my BMV via the Victron Connect app (Version 5.17 Beta2 on android)

The "Time to go" parameter initially displays the correct information but after a few moments it displays a crazy value.

See YouTube video...

https://youtu.be/LFcdIjx-Jy0

BMV Battery Monitor
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ยท

Thanks Dave, thats a bug in the VictronConnect beta version you are using.

Weโ€™ll fix that before release.

Next time, could you please mention youโ€™re using a beta version & use the Modifications space instead. I want to prevent the main community pages to get cluttered with beta things.

thanks!

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Dave avatar image
Dave answered ยท

Hi and thanks for the response.

I did include the app version details in the body of my question and it does state "beta" too.

Did you want those details adding to the subject line?

Also I am unsure about what you mean by "the modifications space"

?

1 comment
2 |3000

mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image mvader (Victron Energy) โ™ฆโ™ฆ commented ยท

Hi Dave, oh sorry then I must have overlooked the beta word in your message. I don't know how I can have missed that!

Modifications space: on the top right of Community, you can choose a different section on Community. We have two: the main one. And a special one, called modifications. Whats thats about is explained on one of the sticky posts on the top. Here is a link to that space:
https://community.victronenergy.com/spaces/31/index.html

Anyway, thanks again for the report, keep them coming!

0 Likes 0 ยท