question

dave04163 avatar image
dave04163 asked

CCGX Screen Lockup in Advanced VE.Bus menu since software upgrade

Hi there,

Not a question, just an observation.

I notice a few days ago that the front page on my CCGX had changed the Inverter symbol to HUB1 and assumed there had been a software upgrade.

On the weekend I was making some adjustments on my system and went to the advanced menu in the Inverter menu to reset the system.

I reset the system using the reset menu item and noticed a new menu item called VE.Bus diagnostics.

I pushed the "DOWN" button to highlight this item and the screen locked up.

I had to turn the system off to reset the screen and tried the same sequence again with the same result.

I was able to get out of the the screen, extremely slowly, via the remote display portal.

Notice in the photo none of the lines are highlighted by the blue indicator line.

Pressing the left arrow button would not exit the screen,

Cheers,

Dave

CCGX Color Control
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @dave04163

We tested a couple of units here running 2.40 on the GX, and connected to MultiPlus-II 3k's running 466 and there was no issues in this menu.

What firmware version are you running on your inverter(s)?

And what else is connected? (batteries? MPPT's?)

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

dave04163 avatar image
dave04163 answered ·

Hi there,

Here is a phito of the system. All firmware is current version.

You can have a look through the VRM but i would rather not post the address in this forum.

Cheers, Dave

2 |3000