oemmes avatar image
oemmes asked

"Low Battery" Warning on Multi Plus with Pylontech

Setup:

Victron Multi Plus 48/3000

Color Control

2 x Pylontech 2000 Batteries

Smart Solar 150/35

I configured my Setup with the help of this victron offical tutorial https://www.victronenergy.com/live/battery_compatibility:pylontech_phantom

Problem:

Multi Plus shows always "Battery low voltage" warning.

Question:

What could i have done wrong ?

Thanks for the support

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter ChargerPylontech
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

inigodu avatar image inigodu commented ·

Hi! I am in the exact same situation as you. Did you manage to figure that out?

0 Likes 0 ·
3 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi Inigodu and Oemmes,

Did you both read the section in the Pylontech Victron manual 4. VEConfigure Settings ?

"Due to the reliability of the grid supply and the behaviour of the sustain voltage threshold in ESS; you may wish to suppress the low voltage pre-alarm warning so that it does not trigger every day on its regular deep cycle. See ESS FAQ Q5 - about suppressing the low-voltage alarm."

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

linqf avatar image
linqf answered ·

There is too little information provided relative to your question.

You can submit some CCGX information photos or the measured system battery voltage is a value, etc.

Good luck

2 |3000

JohnC avatar image
JohnC answered ·

Using VEConfigure3, look in to see/change your 'low batt' setting. Maybe under Inverter>'DC input low pre-alarm'. Ask again if you need help doing that.

Might not be the issue either, but you'll enjoy the learning experience. :)

2 |3000