question

johnny80002 avatar image
johnny80002 asked

What is the included red and black lead with the Lug that comes with the MultiPlus?

i have 2 questions and this is my first time on here i recently brought 2 multiplus inverters and parallel them no problem all seems good on my test before i put then up permantly there is a red and black lead that comes with both units and ill be honest i dont know where there should go i does seen strangeas the red and black it only had 1 ring hole about 3/8 big the othere end clearly 2 wires so thats the first question i also have a battey alarn with heaps of switches witch seems easy enough to hook up but settting for high is 16.5 at max and i need 17 or off all togeather the main reason for this item is to let us know the the system is low so back off on power plus it seems i have to put a pin on both poles on the back....not + - side

Help
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

1. Take a look at the manual/quick install guide -> it is a temperature sensor.

2. Not sure what you mean...

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic