question

tony-towers avatar image
tony-towers asked

Can I control AC OUT 2 if AC IN is available?

Hi,

I use the following assistants:

If no AC Input available, the logic works well. However, if there is AC Input 1 or 2, the AC Out 2 is active (voltage on) after some minutes whether or not AUX2 is open or closed.

I can hear the internal relay opening or closing following the logic above but the AC OUT 2 remains active.

Therefore, it seems there is an internal logic which allows voltage on AC OUT2 if ACIN 1 or 2 are available after some minutes.

I use a system with Quattro 48/5000/70-100/100 120V.

Manual says this behaviour is normal so I wonder if controlling the relay of ACOUT2 only works when no ACIN is available, so in that case, ACOUT2 IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE AFTER 2 MINUTES IF AC IN IS AVAILABLE.

Can anyone confirm this to me, please?

Thanks in advance.

ac out 2
1573819194913.png (20.8 KiB)
1573819234980.png (20.4 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
tony-towers avatar image
tony-towers answered ·

The problem is that on a system with multiple inverters such as a three phase or single phase with more than one inverter, you have to add assistants on every single inverter to control ac out 2, otherwise it doesn´t work.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

multiphase: yes

parallel units: it depends, ac-out is controlled from the master, so only in the master.

as soon as you use the AC-out2 in an assistant, the standard behavior is turned off.

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic