question

Dave avatar image
Dave asked

What does it mean for a Quattro to show as "blocked" in CCGX?

Hi all, After a session of changing some settings using VE Configure over MK3-USB and simultaneously having a remote LAN CCGX connection open and also sporadically making changes using ModbusTCP, my CCGX remote display started reporting my Quattro was 'Off' (which it wasn't since the inverter output was happily powering a load). In the menus of the CCGX, the Quattro was described as 'Blocked'. I solved it by physically switching the Quattro off then on again. I guess this was because I had been changing some stuff over an MK3-USB link/ModbusTCP and something became confused by too many changes close together or having too many connections open. It has only happened once and clearly I caused it somehow so I am not too worried by it but it would be interesting to know if there is any way to prevent it happening again. Can anyone shed light on what could have caused this? Many thanks, Dave
CCGX Color Control
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Most likely blocked shows when the ccgx has disconnected itself from the quattro to let the configuration via the mk3-usb that was also connected happen.

Normally it will move out of that state by itself. No need to worry about it too much indeed.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.