question

evrard avatar image
evrard asked

EV charging station screen freeze

img-1223.jpgimg-6821.jpgimg-6809.jpgimg-6812.jpgHello dear Victron community,

First of all thank you all for the amazing forum, I've found so many responses to my questions when setting up my system.

I have a self installed Victron setup with Multiplus 2, a GX, a RS450/100 2 pylontech 5000 and only 10 435 solar panels for now. Planning to add 10 more panels via a fronius and 1 more pylontech us 5000 in the near future.

I have added the ev charging station car charger about 2 months ago and even though the charger is working perfectly fine in both auto and manual mode from the VRM and the iphone App, the screen is always freezed and displays wrong infos as per the picture. the touchscreen is not responding as well, i can only modify charging valus from the app.

what I have tried so far :

- reset multiple times ( work fine until charging begins and then freezes again)

- as seen i some other post, I have added a ferrite core on the display cable => no change at all.

-downgrade to 1.27/1.26 and even to 1.25 but no change.

What can I try next ?

I would try to avoid sending the charger back as it would mean loosing the fast charging capability for a long time and since we only have ev cars now it would be highly inconvenient.

Best regards

ev charging station
img-6809.jpg (2.0 MiB)
img-6812.jpg (2.3 MiB)
img-6821.jpg (1.8 MiB)
img-1223.jpg (3.4 MiB)
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Hi, you have an email from me
0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
alexandup avatar image
alexandup answered ·

Hello, i do have the exact same problem as stated above.

The ev charger works but the screen is unusable

any fix?

Thank you

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

You have an email from me
0 Likes 0 ·