question

barrett avatar image
barrett asked

Phoenix Smart IP43 Charger Smart IP43 Charger Firmware Update Issue

My Phoenix Smart IP 43 Charger recently stopped charging and I had been unable to connect to it via the Victron App.

I took some trouble shooting steps and was able to reset it by disconnecting it, holding down mode, and removing it from my phone's bluetooth. From there, I was able to connect via bluetooth again but I'm immediately asked to update the firmware to v3.50 as it now reports none for the current firmware version.

When I try to update, it stops at 93%. I've exported the log and have attached it here. Can anybody help me spot what the issue might be?

VictronConnect_report.log

Phoenix Smart Charger ip43
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
barrett avatar image
barrett answered ·

@Martin (Victron Energy) seems like a similar issue to this one. Any chance you could take a look?

3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Hi @barrett, the attached service report does not include logs of the actual update. Could you perhaps try to update again and then create a service log without first closing VictronConnect?

And to which other post are you referring? There is no link.

0 Likes 0 ·
barrett avatar image barrett Martin (Victron Energy) ♦♦ commented ·

Hi @Martin (Victron Energy) thank you for your reply. Please find the updated report log below. I used a hyperlink for the text above but I guess it didn't submit properly.

https://community.victronenergy.com/questions/281858/ip65-charger-24v13a-firmware-325-update-stuck-at-9.html

VictronConnect_report.log

0 Likes 0 ·

This report does indeed captured all data of interest. We will investigate and report back asap

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic