question

telefonino avatar image
telefonino asked

MPPT LifePo4 Liontron Settings

I use a MPPT 100/20 and a Liontron 100ah LiFePo Battery and want to know what the correct settings are. Thank you in advance.

MPPT ControllersLithium Battery
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Justin Cook avatar image
Justin Cook answered ยท

@telefonino, you'll need to get the charge profile specs from your battery manufacturer and then cross-reference with the settings of your particular MPPT. In reality, the default settings are usually fine for most LiFePO4 banks, but it depends entirely upon your manufacturer's recommended charge rates/voltages and which MPPT you have, which you didn't specify.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

telefonino avatar image telefonino commented ยท

Thanks its a MPPT 100/20

0 Likes 0 ยท
hirsel avatar image
hirsel answered ยท

@telefonino: I have Liotron 3x100Ah, 25,8V and a Victron MPPT 150/35 installed.

Did you get detailed information on charge profile from Liontron?

Thanks, Mathias

2 comments
2 |3000

Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE โ™ฆ commented ยท

The datasheet says:
28.8V absorption voltage and CCCV/IU (constant current constant voltage) charging algorithm.
So I would just select the default lithium profile and change the absorption voltage to 28.8V.

0 Likes 0 ยท
klem avatar image klem Matthias Lange - DE โ™ฆ commented ยท
good afternoon,

The Arctic Version of liontron have this heat system inside, what you think about the Temperature setting in the victron smart mppt 100/30,

Default setting ist he Stop charging at 5ยฐ batterie temperatur ist this conform or i possible i Put die example Stop at 0ยฐ forr the smart mppt 100/30!! Because now start this Period of weather where i am (batterie) really closed to the 5ยฐ Batterie temp!

May you Have pls an Idea!

thnaks a.lot

nice greetings.

0 Likes 0 ยท