question

Arne Morten Grønningsæter avatar image
Arne Morten Grønningsæter asked

Is it possible to adjust the inverters grid AC in voltage tolerance level for AC in and out?

I just installed Easysolar-II GX 48/5000/70-50 MPPT 250/100 GX with 12 480w panels and a battery.

The grid voltage should be 230 but is varying between 253 and 263. This is outside the the net providers own limit (253). Hence my ESS won’t kick in. It seems to have a tolerance up to 254v. The grid owner have agreed to adjust the grid trafo, allthough this may take 6 months!

Does anyone know if I can adjust the inverter voltage tolerance level for AC in and out?

If not, should I install a step up/step down trafo - would this solve the problem?

EasySolar All-in-Onegrid
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Duivert NL avatar image
Duivert NL answered ·

There is almost no room to adjust, max of the easysolar input is 265V, you could take a look at grid settings in VE configure

A step down transformer will work to bridge the time before the grid gets adjusted, 263V is extremly high! In the netherlands the limit is 253V everything shuts down beyond that

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

EasySolar 1600 product page

EasySolar-II GX 3000 & 5000 product page