question

Moutsem Khwaldeh avatar image
Moutsem Khwaldeh asked

How can I get HELP Regarding system design?

Dear All, I have a project with a large scale, Victron offer support for project design?

design
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi @Moutsem Khwaldeh,

It is a good question, thank you for asking.

The answer is it depends on the size of the project, the industry you are in, where you are located, and the level of experience that you have.

You can send an email with those details to sales@victronenergy.com.

Then it will be forwarded on to the person who they think is best able to help you, and they will get back in touch with you.

You can also research the Victron Distributors who are nearest to you here - https://www.victronenergy.com/where-to-buy

They may be able to help you as well, and you should be able to contact them directly to see if they are able to help, and how much it might cost.

Good luck with the project, and I hope everything goes smoothly.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Justin Cook avatar image
Justin Cook answered ·

@Moutsem Khwaldeh, I think what you'll find is that many distributors offer schematic review for either an hourly fee or sometimes a flat rate; if you need help with developing the schematic to begin with, most will also offer that service at a different fee schedule.

Being that system design and production of schematics is an intensely complex and time-consuming process, anyone experienced enough with the industry isn't going to offer those services for free... and anyone who does is probably not someone you should be dealing with.

The gentleman who produces a lot of videos for Victron, for instance, (including the one at the top of their main page) offers design and review services at very reasonable rates; you can find him here: https://www.explorist.life/consulting

We offer such services as well, but our rates are far higher than his, so I suggest giving him a try first.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic