question

dries avatar image
dries asked

Can someone help me, looks like inverter is not working

img-9102.pngImage Captionimg-9101.png

img-9103.png

img-9104.png

I just bought a solar system, i dont have any experience. My electrician also doesn’t say he knows why it isnt working. I tried to restart everything and when i restarted the whole electricity turned off. Anyone knows whats wrong? Thank you

Generatorlow battery warning
img-9101.png (484.5 KiB)
img-9102.png (199.3 KiB)
img-9103.png (206.1 KiB)
img-9104.png (153.6 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
ejrossouw avatar image
ejrossouw answered ·

@Dries Looks like the system has not been programmed correctly or even at all so best to find an installer who can start by doing that or your batteries could be at risk. There is a low battery warning, which may be a good place to start as the system will likely be in passthru and why it appears not to work.

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

dries avatar image dries commented ·
Thank you, so its best to find another electrician to come look at it? Because this one doesn’t know whats wrong. And im starting to lose the thrust
0 Likes 0 ·
Duivert NL avatar image Duivert NL dries commented ·
Hi you should contact a victron dealer that can help you with your setup, if your electrician doesnt know what he is doing there could be a lot of things wrong not only programming/ setting up but also with the installation itself
0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

MultiPlus Generator FAQ

GX - Generator auto start/stop

Automatic Generator start/stop

Hybrid Generators

Virtual switch - Generator start/stop

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic