question

desmondquaye avatar image
desmondquaye asked

Inverter multiplus 48/3000

Hi , I just installed a multiplus 3000-48 inverter. The inverter has been connected to a 48V lithium battery bank . When I switched on the inverter, the inverter does not come on . Its a new inverter . I tested the battery voltage at the inverter terminal and the measured value was 51VDC. Any help here??

installation
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

kai avatar image kai ♦ commented ·

Do you have any devices between the battery and the inverter? And what gauge wiring are you using for the battery -> inverter path?

0 Likes 0 ·
ben avatar image ben ♦ commented ·

Also, is it a brand new inverter?

Do you have the option on your site to provide it with AC input to try to start it that way?

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
Tom avatar image
Tom answered ·

It would help if you would provide the complete model number of your inverter. Is it 110 volt or 230 volt? Did you set the inverter with a MK3 and Victron Connect software? I assume your setting for low voltage restart is set higher than the current voltage of your battery.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic