question

mikemynis avatar image
mikemynis asked

VRM going back to "My Installations"

Since a few days, after being logged in to VRM, it always reverts back to the "My Installations" page.

Previously I had my tablet open on the Dashboard, day and night, where I could see all blocks.
At a glance, I could see the status of all devices.

But now, it's constantly going back to the "My Installations" window after a few minutes, which is pretty useless.

Is this a new VRM version 'improvement'? Well then it's a complete failure, because it's extremely annoying.

Or is there a setting now that I can FIX the screen on the dashboard?

If it's not possible anymore, then I will ditch VRM, because the way it works now, is really worthless.

vrm bug
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
pwfarnell avatar image
pwfarnell answered ·

Set your link on your tablet to

https://vrm.victronenergy.com/installation/XXXXXXXX/dashboard

where XXXXXXXX is the number of your installation found in the browser address bar, then as long as you are logged in you should go direct to your dashboard.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mikemynis avatar image
mikemynis answered ·

Hi @pwfarnell,

Thanks for your answer. Yes, that's what I already do.
But every time, after a few minutes, the url changes to:

vrm.victronenergy.com/installation-overview?isMapOpen=0

Then I see "My installations".

It does not stay on the /dashboard page.

2 comments
2 |3000

Fideri avatar image Fideri commented ·

I don't experience similar problems, so I doubt it's a new "improvement". How do you know your device is not the problem? Have you tried the app or a different device?

F.

0 Likes 0 ·
pwfarnell avatar image pwfarnell commented ·
My tablet locks on OK and remains on the dashboard.
0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic