question

vicfan avatar image
vicfan asked

Problem Setting W/.../vebus/276/Dc/0/MaxChargeCurrent in MultiPlus since update CerboGX to FW 3.30

For a long time I have been setting the value .../vebus/276/Dc/0/MaxChargeCurrent via MQTT in my zero-feed system (3 x MPII + SmartLoader) in order to
optimize the charging of the battery and fully utilize the power of the SmartLoader.
This worked without any problems for a very long time. Since updating the CerboGX to FW 3.30, I have noticed the problem that the setting of
W/.../vebus/276/Dc/0/MaxChargeCurrent still works, but after a short time the set value is overwritten with 105 (3 x 35A)
is overwritten.
On the SSH console with dbus-spy -> com.victronenergy.vebus.ttyS4 -> Dc/0/MaxChargeCurrent the behavior is identical. A manually set value
is automatically overwritten with 105 after a short time.
I assume an error in the FW. Can anyone confirm this behavior and perhaps already have a solution?

Should Victron correct this issue?!

Best regards

Multiplus-IIchargerMQTTcharge current limit
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
martin-caddick avatar image
martin-caddick answered ·

Hi @Vicfan, I've only just started trying to set the AC incoming current with MQTT but the symptom sounds similar.

Disconnected the Phoenix Multi Control remote and using MQTT explorer I can set the value to less than 16A but 47 seconds later it resets back to 16A.

Screenshot_18-5-2024_22546_vrm.victronenergy.com.jpeg

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources