question

crop61 avatar image
crop61 asked

2 pv inverters

I have a system with a single PV inverter, batteries and multiplus 2 and colour control, I have an et112 on the grid incoming and another on the pv inverters output, works great. I have now had another array installed and i dont know how to connect this to the existing system and all diagrams i find only show 1 pv inverter.

does anyone have a diagram they could share please

AC PV Coupling
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
duivert avatar image
duivert answered ·

You can connect it at the same connection as the other pv inverter but all depends on where its connected on the multiplus, ac in or ac out side, and what the pv power and multiplus type is

If on ac out side take care of the 1:1 rule

4 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

crop61 avatar image crop61 commented ·
how does this show on the colour control?
0 Likes 0 ·
crop61 avatar image crop61 crop61 commented ·
the pv inverters are 8kw each connected to 9.5kwp arrays. both inverters are connected to my distribution board in the house. There is a et112 device on the mains in and one on the existing inverter, I am told I have to put another et112 on the new inverter but there are no usb ports on the colour control spare
0 Likes 0 ·
duivert avatar image duivert crop61 commented ·
Yes you will need another et112, you can connect them with a good quality powered usb hub to the ccgx
0 Likes 0 ·
maa avatar image maa duivert commented ·

Hello DUIVERT, you teach me something, I didn't know we could do that, it's cool. But what does a “good quality hub” mean to you? And also how many ports max can the GX handle in this case 4, 8, 16?

0 Likes 0 ·