question

mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) asked

Venus OS v3.40~10 available for testing

Good evening!

With Venus OS v3.31 officially released, its time to continue v3.40 beta testing.

Highlight: our new UI, gui-v2 beta

1700597863477.png

Available in public beta testing for several months already; and receiving continuous updates and progress towards official release.

The details:

• It is still in beta, porting all the features and functions of the old UI over to the new one is an enormous task, and I expect that to take several more months.
  • Beta testing is best done using a browser, http://<ipaddress>/gui-beta. And you need to enable the MQTT on LAN (Plaintext) setting for that to work, but having it on screen on an Ekrano GX as well as GX Touch is possible as well.
  • More screenshots and details are in this presentation:

https://bit.ly/gui-v2

• Known issues - no need to give comments or answers on these, they are being worked on:
    • Keyboard navigation is not yet supported in the Remote Console
    • Drill down for AC loads, showing the split between normal and critical loads is not available yet
    • Solar and wind priority controls are missing.
    • Connecting to wifi / setting wifi password doesnā€™t work.
    • The arcs aka gauges on both brief page and overview page don't work well yet.
    • Various other things.

Instructions: Venus OS beta testing & how to join/install

In case you don't know what this message is about, please start with reading this link, which explains the Venus OS beta program. Venus OS is the software running on all our GX devices, such as the Cerbo GX.

Instructions: How to post an issue?

By posting an answer below. Do please keep all findings organised: one answer issue per issue. So first check the existing threads if your issue has already been seen. And if it does, add a comment saying "me too". And preferably some more details. And in case its not listed yet, add a new Answer.

Note that Answers and Comments are two different things on this portal.

Lastly, before posting issues, preferably first revert to the latest official release, to double check if the issue you're seeing was present there as well. Regressions require a different treatment than other issues and bugs.

And include information about the results/differences in behaviour in your report.

Instructions: Node-RED, Kevinā€™s GuiMods or other add-ons?

In case you are running Node-RED or SignalK, then please at least say so in your bug report.

GuiMods and other 3rd party add-ons: donā€™t report your gui issues here. Do it elsewhere instead.

Changes made by us can cause a compatibility issue with the GuiMods; and these betas report pages are for official firmware only.

Change log

v3.40~9 and v3.40~10

• Fix energy flow from DC bus to Inverter/Charger not correctly animating with Inverters, Inverter RS or Multi RS
  • restore showing a warning note when switching to gui-v2
  • Cerbo GX MK2: rename CAN ports from VE.Can and BMS-Can to VE.Can 1 and VE.Can 2.
  • Add forcing good settings for Meterboost batteries, see: https://www.victronenergy.com/live/battery_compatibility:meterboost

Developers:

• Add selectable HV Canbus profile for VE.Can 2 port of both the Ekrano GX and the Cerbo MK2.
  • Add support for external back feed relay systems. More public information on this will be shared later.

v3.40~3 upto and including v3.40~8

• gui-v2
    • Add multi-phase visualization for AC gauges
    • Separate AC and DC input gauges on Brief page
    • Show AC input gauge if valid even if disconnected
    • Always show AC load gauge on Brief page
    • Update solar arc gauges on Brief page
    • Improve min/max value ranging for all gauges; note that this work is not completed yet.
    • Fix bugs in and improve arc gauge animations
    • Add support for Passthrough in Multi RS
    • Use monospaced font for value labels, performance improvement / cpu reduction.
    • Hide display-off button during alerts
    • Prevent Qt crashing by avoiding UniformAnimator
    • Improve timezone support and date/time setting
    • Split AC/DC input side gauge into separate AC and DC input gauges
    • Support displaying tank volumes on the Brief page: select Settings > Display&Language > Brief levels > Brief view unit > Show tank volumes
    • Pause the Overview page animations during heavy CPU load (accumulated 80% all CPUs)
    • Improvements to the GUI v2 positioning and scaling on the browser
    • Fix dialogs appearing in a different scale than the rest of the GUI v2 on the browser
    • Various bug fixes: a crash on browser, Brief page stutter, radio button selection, etc.
    • Updated translations
  • Ruuvi wireless temperature sensors: Increase low battery alarm hysteresis to avoid repeated triggers
  • Modbus-TCP
    • Add registers for ESS MinSocLimit on Multi RS (register 4614)
    • Add registers for InverterCharger power and current summary

These registers provide a single summary of what the inverter-charger (Multi RS or VE.Bus Multi) is doing on the DC bus. It provides a single place for user interfaces to find the value, and hence also for modbus.

• VE.Can D-Bus driver: various changes related to the Multi RS, preparing for future features.

• First version of Integrel E-Power integration; few more changes coming. Feature is monitoring.

• GX Tank: remove limit of max 32 sensors

• Fix problem where PV-inverters measured using the AC Current sensor accessory wired to a Multi disappears after doing firmware updates. This is done simply by adding a 5 second time delay. This is old code for old hardware that does not warrant spending much time on.

• Generator integration: add generator engine oil temperature reading to the gui, works for those generator controllers that support that.

Changes that were all also released as v3.31 official:

• Fix EVCS firmware updates over VRM failing on fast network connections.

• Note that the fix for gui-v1 locking up on boot sometimes is not yet included, will be included in v3.40~9.

• gui: fix alarm icon showing while there is no alarm, issue was introduced in v3.30
  • gui: remove DESS Minimum SOC menu entry, since that is now configurable on the VRM portal rather than in the GX menu structure.
  • Dynamic ESS: fix bug where PV from grid-inverter was fed back into the grid rather than used to charge the battery, in certain conditions.
  • SignalK-Server v2.5.0 -> v2.7.1 + signalk-venus plugin update.
  • VM-3P75CT Energy Meter: fix power readings not properly available when using multiple of these energy meters on the same VE.Can network.

Venus OS Large + Developers:

• Node-RED: fix a bug that could cause relay 1 to be disabled. node-red-contrib v1.5.16.
  • Node-RED: update from v3.1.7 to v3.1.8. https://github.com/node-red/node-red/releases/tag/3.1.8.
  • vreg-tool: Fix binary output mode. There was a conflict with the -b common (velib shared) command line switch, which can be used to set the canbus bitrate. The vreg tool used the same switch for binary output mode, which has been changed to -B.
  • Add more pts as securetty. That is reported to improve tailscale connections.
  • Update Qt from v6.5.2 to v6.6.2
  • Change websockified VNC port, used by Remote Console on LAN. This traffic used to go over port 81, now its served by nginx on port 80 and 443, url is now http://<ip>/websockify and https://<ip>/websockify.

v3.40~2

• New version of gui-v2
    • Show both grid and generator on the Overview page if availabe
    • Show arrow icon next to AC input gauge value when ESS feedback enabled
    • Fix display not switching off at user configured "Display off time"
    • Add manual display off button added to the status bar on the top. Allows user to quickly turn the display off again after looking something up, especially in the dark. Nice feature, thank you to those that suggested that!
    • Increase the size of status bar buttons (e.g. back button) for easier access
    • Overall performance improved, in other words: CPU usage by gui-v2 was reduced, by various improvements
    • Avoid stutter when leaving the main settings page
    • Fix inverted tank levels on the Brief page
    • Use custom name for tanks if available
    • Inverter / Charger details opening in the Overview page fixed
    • Crash when leaving the WiFi settings fixed
    • Fixed generator start/stop dialogs getting momentarily stuck on the screen on Ekrano GX
    • Hide the display brightness setting when gui-v2 is accessed using the browser
    • Various fixes to the Battery settings
    • Various smaller bug fixes and improvements
  • Various other changes and improvements that are in preparation of future functionality.

Venus OS Large

v3.30 -> v3.40~1

• re-add gui-v2 beta
  • generator start/stop: some internal changes related to cooldown and warmup and ignoring AC in to prepare for a different new feature that relates to "ignoring AC in" coming soon.

Venus OS
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Hey all! Right before the weekend, v3.40~10 is out for testing.
2 Likes 2 Ā·
20 Answers
pwfarnell avatar image
pwfarnell answered Ā·

Matthijs,

A few visual bugs with tank displays. The bugs are not consistent often needing a Cerbo reboot to correct any changes in display setting s.

Randomly the fill bar does not appear on a tank or several tanks, note black water at 27%. This has occurred viewing gui2 through VRM and on the Cerbo GX Touch. Screenshots taken a few minutes apart.

screenshot-20240424-200203.png

screenshot-20240424-194800.png

screenshot-20240424-202336.png

Secondly, when choosing to display the tank volume on the brief page rather than % I see a different behaviour. On GX touch it displays the % value with ā€Šl for lires but on VRM it displays the volume value correctly. However, on VRM it shows the black water tank in alarm when displayed as a volume, it is <30% but for black water alarm should be >70%, also the fresh water and fuel tank bars are wrong. When displayed as % the correct bar length and colours are seen.

VRM display as volume

screenshot-20240424-200122.png

VRM as %

screenshot-20240424-202313.png

GX Touch display as volume

20240424-195304.jpg

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Hey @pwfarnell ok noted, thank you!
0 Likes 0 Ā·
wizwaretech avatar image
wizwaretech answered Ā·

I had an overload and over temperature shutdown occur. I never heard an alarm go off, despite 'audible' being turned on. Is there a bug in GUI-v2 and/or Beta (3.40-x) that would stop the audible alarm from going off or is there something else that I need to do to enable it? I looked in VRM and I ran for nearly two hours under high temp, yet never heard a peep. What am I doing wrong? The Cerbo is in another compartment and if it was making a noise I would never have heard it. I expected the GX Touch to make the alarm noise. Am I wrong? Where should the sound come out of?

Also, I think a blinking red screen would be a great way to get the attention of someone, instead of just a little notification indication. I would love to see an option under 'audible' called 'visual' that you could enable that would cause the screen GX Touch to ALARM! between white and red backgrounds (RED 'ALARM!' on black background for 1 second, then BLACK 'ALARM!' on white background for 1 second, repeat until screen is touched to acknowledge). This would REALLY help it stand out just in case the audible doesn't work (like in my case) or for our hearing impaired citizens.

I suggest when the 'audible' is turned on, to trigger the alarm sound so someone can test to make sure it is sounding like it should. I have no idea what it sounds like because I've never heard it.

2 comments
2 |3000

nickdb avatar image nickdb ā™¦ā™¦ commented Ā·
It comes from the Cerbo, not sure if the touch can "mirror" the alert noise.

The remote console (old style) would usually switch to the notifications section as well.

I can see even on grid loss, v2 GUI doesn't make it obvious.

0 Likes 0 Ā·
pwfarnell avatar image pwfarnell commented Ā·

I find setting all my alarms in VRM is a good way of keeping on top of issues, but it does depend on a good mobile connection. with a remote mounted Cerbo I would suggest using one of the relays as an alarm relay with a remote buzzer(s) or light(s) in your accommodation space / helm as it sounds like a boat install, very easy to set up.

0 Likes 0 Ā·
Alex Pescaru avatar image
Alex Pescaru answered Ā·

Hi Matthijs @mvader (Victron Energy)

Could you also please add for the Multi RS the (real) ActiveSoC ?

I've saw that this value is reported on the CAN bus on Victron register 0xD03A, but with 0.01 resolution instead of 0.1 resolution like the others.

So, I believe (and please excuse me if this supposition is wrong) that won't be too much of a problem to map it to a Modbus register.

Thank you!

Alex

2 |3000

ojack avatar image
ojack answered Ā·

Nice idea to make one gauge per phase.

But I can't understand the ranging. L1 is about -2kW L2 is -4kW and L3 is -6kW.

1714046247958.png

1714046247958.png (7.7 KiB)
6 comments
2 |3000

ojack avatar image ojack commented Ā·
Maybe zero could be in the middle and plus upwards color red and minus downwards color blue.
0 Likes 0 Ā·

Same here.

Gauges not corresponding with the negative values.

1714047043228.png

0 Likes 0 Ā·
1714047043228.png (17.4 KiB)
nickdb avatar image nickdb ā™¦ā™¦ ojack commented Ā·
Gauges don't have a common scale. Each is relative to its own previous maximum value.
0 Likes 0 Ā·
ojack avatar image ojack nickdb ā™¦ā™¦ commented Ā·
Ok, but that's not a good solution I think. What should these gauges tell you then?
1 Like 1 Ā·
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image mvader (Victron Energy) ā™¦ā™¦ ojack commented Ā·
For L1, L2 and L3 there is one and the same scale.

I think best is to wait a bit longer; weā€™re still working on the scaling.

Those gauges are on their way to be the most debated, discussed and worked on part of that whole new UI !

;o)

Weā€™ll get them right.

1 Like 1 Ā·
ojack avatar image ojack mvader (Victron Energy) ā™¦ā™¦ commented Ā·
Of course you will manage it, I am sure of it. ;-)

The gauges are the first thing you see of GUI V2. Therefore, they are the deciding factor in whether you like GUI V2 or not.

0 Likes 0 Ā·
ojack avatar image
ojack answered Ā·

Two Gauges moving downwards.

Representing three AC-PVs and two mppts. But not visible which Gauge represents AC and which DC. At screenshot DC should be 6kW and AC is 10kW.

1714047505662.png

1714047505662.png (11.8 KiB)
5 comments
2 |3000

pf-1 avatar image pf-1 commented Ā·

In the case of the solar yield, the stripes represent the progression (from the inside to the outside)

0 Likes 0 Ā·
ojack avatar image ojack pf-1 commented Ā·
Unfortunately, that doesn't help. Here are two bars of roughly the same length. There are 3 AC PVs in the system, which have just under 2/3 of the power, and 2 MPPTs with 1/3 of the total power. Unfortunately, I can't see that at all in the graph.
0 Likes 0 Ā·

Now there appeared 3 gauges for my 5 PV Sources (3x AC and 2x mppt).

But I have no Idea which gauge represents which of the sources??

1714132849142.png

At the moment one oft the AC-PVs makes nearly 2kW and the other 2kW are devided to the other 4 sources.

All sources are in the devicelist

1714133188193.png

0 Likes 0 Ā·
1714132849142.png (8.0 KiB)
1714133188193.png (27.8 KiB)
pf-1 avatar image pf-1 ojack commented Ā·

Then I would like to try to explain it another way.

The quadrant at the bottom left of the short page represents the sum of all solar yields. The various bars represent the history, i.e. show the progression of the total solar energy generated.

0 Likes 0 Ā·
ojack avatar image ojack pf-1 commented Ā·
Oh dear, then in my view it is even more nonsense. All gauges show current performance, only solar shows any history. Without any possibility of interpreting it properly, because there are no units, no axis labels, and no mouseover explanations.
0 Likes 0 Ā·
pf-1 avatar image
pf-1 answered Ā·

A smal bug and a question:

In the menu of the Energy Meter (EM 540 in my case), the menu item ā€œSetupā€ (to set the role as a grid meter) cannot be called up. It works perfectly in the old gui.

Can the values displayed in the new Gui for the ā€œtotalized solar powerā€ and the ā€œtotalized consumptionā€ be called up directly in registers, or do they have to be calculated by an external script if I want to read out these values?

2 |3000

ak68 avatar image
ak68 answered Ā·

ThereĀ“s a mistake at "short-page":

The shown "LPG" doesnĀ“t exist :)

1714110688045.png

1714110719137.png

Couls you please add:

1. Change Tanks/ Temperature (sequence)
2. Show more details (Currant, Voltage) at "Overview" for Solar- like at battery

1714110920108.png

1714110688045.png (20.1 KiB)
1714110719137.png (33.7 KiB)
1714110920108.png (17.6 KiB)
3 comments
2 |3000

pwfarnell avatar image pwfarnell commented Ā·
You are wrong about the LPG, you have 2 LPG tanks, Kocher and Grill with 56% and 100%. I assume these are the same volume so the average of 56% and 100% is 78%. The short-page shows the combined volume of ALL tanks of each type, if you had multiple frischwasser tanks you would see the combined level of all tanks here.
0 Likes 0 Ā·
ak68 avatar image ak68 pwfarnell commented Ā·
This is corrct, I can change it to LNG, but how can I change the sort of displayed devices or can I show 5 different types ?
0 Likes 0 Ā·
pwfarnell avatar image pwfarnell ak68 commented Ā·

You can only have 4 measurements in the Brief page, I would like 5 and have mentioned this before.

In gui2, sel setting, "Display and Language", "Brief View Levels", and you can select which types of battery or tank to display.

screenshot-20240426-182316-kindlephoto-325376922.png

screenshot-20240426-182401-kindlephoto-325420959.png

0 Likes 0 Ā·
bohne avatar image
bohne answered Ā·

Mion

1. mir ist aufgefallen das der Orion xs keine Daten aufzeichnet. Dadurch ist keine Verlauf Verfolgung mƶglich.

img-1750.png

img-1799.jpeg

2. wie man hier sieht wird der Wert vom Solar nicht in amper dargestellt alle anderen wert wurden von Watt auf amper umgestellt

img-1798.jpeg

img-1798.jpeg (3.7 MiB)
img-1750.png (219.0 KiB)
img-1799.jpeg (3.0 MiB)
2 |3000

andrii-podanenko avatar image
andrii-podanenko answered Ā·

Updated from 3.40~2 to 3.40~8 on my MultiRS hybrid system

https://betavrm.victronenergy.com/installation/370388/share/c0152a83

gui-v2 placement is not centered ( do not recall it was reported or not )

1714118169490.png

Scroll artifacts - UX

Node-RED 3.1.8 works, no issues with my flow

I can see MinSocLimit via Node-RED dbus driver

1714120207693.png

Other updates, related to MultiRS not visible just yet
Thank you @mvader (Victron Energy) - I'm excited to see MultiRS progress

1714118169490.png (409.4 KiB)
1714120207693.png (180.9 KiB)
8 comments
2 |3000

andrii-podanenko avatar image andrii-podanenko commented Ā·

Upgraded my MultiPlus-II setup as well

From 3.31~4 to 3.40~8

• DESS works
  • Node-RED flow works
  • AC meter Card works

1714119710347.png

Doesn't work - Click on it shows empty data ( It's a single phase, no AC meter in a setup, just MultiPlus-II )
1714119734825.png

https://betavrm.victronenergy.com/installation/380883/share/813a14fb

0 Likes 0 Ā·
1714119710347.png (68.1 KiB)
1714119734825.png (57.4 KiB)
Alex Pescaru avatar image Alex Pescaru commented Ā·

Hi @Andrii Podanenko

That MinSocLimit is there alright, but is not updated with the real value...

Alex

0 Likes 0 Ā·
andrii-podanenko avatar image andrii-podanenko Alex Pescaru commented Ā·
It shows real value in my system.

I'll double check once back to my laptop
0 Likes 0 Ā·
Alex Pescaru avatar image Alex Pescaru andrii-podanenko commented Ā·
In my system I have it set to 40% and it always shows 10%.

Both SocLimit and MinimumSocLimit...

0 Likes 0 Ā·

Does work for me for MultiRS Dual Tracker @Alex Pescaru

1714468262668.png

0 Likes 0 Ā·
1714468262668.png (100.3 KiB)
Hi @Andrii Podanenko

If you set the path from Node Red maybe.

But set that value from Victron Connect and see if it is reflected in that key...

0 Likes 0 Ā·
I've set 10 to 11 via VictronConnect and found it is changed via Node-Red

So it does work for me. Node-Red is just for debugging here @Alex Pescaru

0 Likes 0 Ā·
Strange, but maybe because I have the small image, not the large one with NodeRed...
0 Likes 0 Ā·
ojack avatar image
ojack answered Ā·

In the Solardetailpage there is still an inconsistency in presentation. For DC, today's yield is displayed in Wh and for AC, the long-term yield is displayed in kWh or MWh. That is confusing.

And for the three Phase inverters (4th and 5th entry) some values are missing.

1714133496141.png

1714133496141.png (90.7 KiB)
2 |3000

Tony avatar image
Tony answered Ā·

Connected to one of the digital inputs on my Cerbo GX I have a room thermostat, so that I can get warnings if the room with the equipment in gets to hot. Since moving over to the GUI V2 this device has disappeared from the device list.

1 comment
2 |3000

Tony avatar image Tony commented Ā·
I have just rebooted the Cerbo GX for a second time and it has detected the thermostat connected to the digital input.
0 Likes 0 Ā·
ak68 avatar image
ak68 answered Ā·

With 3.40~10, details of solar (MQTT Solar) are not seen any more :(

(ist not possible to scoll more up :)

1714299431906.png

With MQTT Battry it works fine :(

1714299431906.png (19.8 KiB)
2 |3000

Tony avatar image
Tony answered Ā·

VRM seems not be updating in real time since updating to v3.40~10. I have rebooted my Cerbo GX. But that has not resolved the issue.

2 |3000

Kevin Windrem avatar image
Kevin Windrem answered Ā·

Inverter mode selection in gui-v2 (from overview drill down and also device list) has Charger only and Inverter only grayed out. It's been this way since the beginning and reported before but still an issue in v3.40~10.

Multiplus Compact, Cerbo GX

Both local and WASM gui-v2. In gui-v1, all 4 options (On, Off, Charger Only, Inverter Only) appear in / Device List / Multi... and work properly.

2 |3000

dutchsolarfreak avatar image
dutchsolarfreak answered Ā·

Hello

I found two bugs in GuiV2. Maybe already mentioned somewhere but better twice than not mentioned:

Not all ESS settings are visible in GUIV2. (Max laadvermogen is missing)

1714413855442.png

1714413940512.png

In system-setup when I change "Heeft DC systeem" the setting is not saved.

1714414092816.png

In GuiV1 it is.

If these bugs are known please ignore this message

1714413855442.png (48.4 KiB)
1714413940512.png (32.4 KiB)
1714414092816.png (7.2 KiB)
2 |3000

lucekp avatar image
lucekp answered Ā·

Hello,

1714418548382.png

Both VRM and gui V2, it show Ac loads and DC power, but AC loads are in Watts only:

Phoenix Inverter is not reporting in W:

1714418662739.png

while Multiplus does:

1714418703592.png

As the effect of that the overview and all charts are off by power usage from phoenix, in that case off by 100W:

1714418804667.png

While I understand that VA and W are not the same thing, in many usages we can just ignore the difference for simple overview purposes. If it is not possible to display W, can we at least have toggle "consider VA as W"? It will be much closer on graphs anyway than ignoring it like it is now.

1714418548382.png (64.2 KiB)
1714418662739.png (31.8 KiB)
1714418703592.png (66.0 KiB)
1714418804667.png (89.2 KiB)
2 |3000

mnts2023 avatar image
mnts2023 answered Ā·

after the weekend I noticed that my bluetooth sensors (ruuvi, mopeka) are not showing, tried to restart, upgraded fw to v3.40~10 - but no joy. then tried to disable Bluetooth, hoping that could reset someting, but noticed that you cannot disable Bluetooth. if you do that and go back, then check - it's again showing as on:
1714461113527.png Back and open Bluetooth again and it is still on:
1714461166287.pngI'm not on site, so cannot physically inspect LEDs. but looks like a bug, hence reporting here.

1714461113527.png (7.1 KiB)
1714461166287.png (7.4 KiB)
1 comment
2 |3000

mnts2023 avatar image mnts2023 commented Ā·
BTW after I have switched back to Standard GUI and turned off and on Bluetooth the sensors came back to life on the display.
0 Likes 0 Ā·
Tony avatar image
Tony answered Ā·

screenshot-20240430-0941582.png

My Android tablet is not loading UI V2, it is been stuck at this screen for 30 minutes.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

2 |3000

hjohnson avatar image
hjohnson answered Ā·

@mvader (Victron Energy) am running the latest beta and liking the Beta GUI, especially the overview page. The one request I would have is a small change in how it handles boxes for sources that come and go.

would it be possible for the source boxes to be sticky? I have a wakespeed WS500 in my system, and itā€™s a little annoying that it just disappears. It might be nicer if it were to still be displayed, but as ā€œoffā€ or some such. My multiplus continues to display on the screen when itā€™s off, so this wouldnā€™t be unprecedented.

1 comment
2 |3000

Kevin Windrem avatar image Kevin Windrem commented Ā·

I had to make a change to systemcalc to solve a similar issue in GuiMods. The issue is /Dc/0/Power goes invalid for Wakespeed when it is stopped. The stock systemcalc code does not include the value in /Dc/Alternator/Power. I changed this so if the device exists, a power of 0 is used when /Dc/0/Power is not valid.

I would agree that device summary tiles should remain visible on the overview even if all devices previously reporting values don't exist any longer. The current gui-v2 behavior hides a fairly serious system fault by removing devices that previously reported values from the overview page. Users need to know a device is no longer responding and the tile going away isn't something that many users will identify as a fault.

0 Likes 0 Ā·
penfold1970 avatar image
penfold1970 answered Ā·

I'm running Cerbo GX and after updating to beta then reverting back to 3.31 remote console no longer works when away from home but works fine locally.

2 |3000

Related Resources