question

charliemouse avatar image
charliemouse asked

GUI doest show the 1a starter battery trickIe charge or its state of charge

Can this be sorted outside of GUIMODS or is it something being worked on for the GUI-v2 do we know? Have to go digging in menus for the state of starter charge and manually turn it on and off with a switch Ive instaIIed - and once the Leisure system is fuII it says the solar is doing nothing whereas actuaIIy it is mostIy topping up the starter!

Venus OS
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@Charliemouse

Usually the charge to the starter follows the inverter charge stages. I assume you mean the one off the inverter, or do you use a different device?

SOC on a battery will needs a shunt. The trickle charger just uses voltage.

If you starter is needing alot of power to float it is on its way out of service.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

charliemouse avatar image
charliemouse answered ·

No with a MuItipIus the trickle is 1a *aIways on* - very rudimentary

I have a shunt so that's where I have to dig down to see the starter voItage

Plenty have put a starter battery icon on the main screen with GuiMods - but 1) Im waiting for Gus v2 and 2) the charge fIow doesn't show even if you Iink the shunt and MP on VEnetwork

2 |3000

Related Resources